THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISING
Thank you for your interest in hosting an event in support of Crossroads Hospice Society. Third Party events are an excellent way to expand your market, increase your organization’s exposure, improve your corporate image or just do something good for the community
We've been grateful for the support shown by our community. Here are some samples of past events held on behalf of Crossroads:
- Pacific Coast Terminals / TD Canada Trust Music Summer Sunday Concerts - Rocky Point
- Phoenix Truck and Crane - Annual golf tournament
- Plumbers Annual Duck Race - An annual event held in memory of Jack Butor who passed away at Crossroads Inlet Centre Hospice in conjunction with the Plumber's Annual Curling Bonspiel in Vernon, BC.
- Hoops for Hope - Annual fundraiser held at Panorama Heights Elementary School
- Dr. Loh's Qi Gong Group fundraiser
These donations help to continue the important work that we do. No matter how big or small your event is, every dollar raised for the Crossroads Hospice Society counts!
If you are interested in finding out more please contact our Development Officer at 604-945-0606 or email email@example.com